Temporary Reception Class Teacher
Bampton CE Primary School and Nursery is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Early Years teacher to work in our Reception class from 16th April until 20th July 2018. This is a temporary full time position.
We are looking for: •A dynamic teacher who can motivate and develop a thirst for learning in pupils
• A creative teacher who will explore and develop a creative curriculum in line with Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
• Someone with high expectations of themselves and the children
• A good team player who wants to be part of an effective school team
• Someone who likes to make a contribution to the wider school
• A reflective practitioner with ambition to develop other skills
• A person with a sense of humour and enthusiasm
We can offer you:
•A school that is judged “Good” in their latest Church Inspection (2016) and Ofsted Inspection (2017)
•Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children
•A caring, committed, supportive and nurturing staff team
•Being valued for your contribution
•A supportive governing body who are involved in the life of the school
Informal visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office by either calling 01993 850371 or by emailing email@example.com
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.bamptonprimaryschool.org.uk
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post holders will be required to complete pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS. Application Procedure
Closing date for Applications: 12th March at 5pm, with interviews being held on Friday 16th March. Applicant information and an application form can be found on the school website. Please return completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark for the attention of the Headteacher, Miss Carol Phillips.
Vacancies in other Burford Partnership Schools
Please find below links to vacancy pages for other primary schools in the Burford Partnership.